Friday, October 21, 2011

Friday Inspiration

It's almost time for Halloween. I'm a big fan of the holiday, you know, with all the candy around... And since they are packed into smaller sizes that regularly, you can eat so much more. (flawless logic rocks)

In all honesty though, I think the reason why I enjoy Halloween so much is that it's pretty new to me. It's a North American Holiday in the form we know it now. Even though it is apparently becoming bigger in Finland, it wasn't like that when I was a kid.

Anyhow, as has become the tradition, we're hosting a Halloween party this year. (and by "we" I mean my husband and I, I'm not a crazy cat-lady who refers to herself and the cats as "we". Just wanted to point that out) I don't do a lot of decorating, but usually insist on carving a pumpkin and getting a few decorations for our place.


Found on Pinterest, originally from Martha Stewart

Pinterest has already proved it's worth. These pumpkins rock! I must try to make these. I'll post pictures once I have something to show!

0 comments:

Post a Comment