Thursday, December 15, 2011

Puces POP - the recap

So, I participated in my first craft fair last weekend. And it was just amazing! I had a blast the whole weekend. I met some awesome people, including my craft fair neighbours Haley from 100% ferments and Mary from Crankyhayes. Not to mention all my awesome customers! Thank you everyone!

My display for greeting cards made from old book pages

I definitely learned a lot too. I realized there's so much more I could do with my display and packaging, and how to set up the table for optimal browsing ease. I think I was right on target with the amount of items I bought with me, but was surprised how the items that sell great online we're not the biggest seller at the fair.

Other side of the display with stationery sets and sticker sheets

All in all I was extremely happy with the outcome! I got a lot of feedback from my items and thoroughly enjoyed myself the whole time.

Did you go to the fair? How did you like it?

0 comments:

Post a Comment